The SIOR Carolinas Chapter; SIOR Eastern Tennessee Chapter; SIOR Florida Chapter; SIOR Georgia Chapter, and SIOR Memphis Chapter are recognized for Excellence in Chapter Programming for best education and networking program for the Southeast Regional Conference that positively impacted the southeastern commercial real estate community.
- Attracted over 289 SIORs, sponsors, and guests from five states over three days.
- Featured special events and speakers, such as Afterburner; Jay Lucas, STDB, Inc.; Greg Stinton, Center for REALTOR® Technology, and SIOR Past President Stan Mullin, SIOR on “The Driving Forces of Southern States.”
- Provided networking through series of optional events, cocktail parties, conference dinner, and chapter charity challenge.
- Over $153,000 raised in sponsorship money.
The SIOR Georgia Chapter is recognized for Excellence in Community Outreach for best program involving charity work and fundraising in the community for its contributions to The Study Hall and Jacob’s Ladder Charities.
- Contributed $11,000 total to both charities which are invested in programs and services that directly impact children.
- The Study Hall is a childcare learning center serving 90+ young people in Kindergarten through fifth grades in five area elementary schools. http://thestudyhall.org
- Jacob’s Ladder is an SAIS-SACS accredited, SB-10 approved private school serving students Pre-K through twelfth grade with any kind of neurological disorder. http://jacobsladdercenter.com
- Donated over $140,000 to local charities to date.